The Nature Centre is open from 1st April to 3th November
From April to June and from September to November:
Daily 10am-12:30am and 2pm-6pm, Wednesday 10am-6pm, Sunday 2pm-6pm.
July and August :
Daily 10am-7pm, Sunday 2pm-7pm.
Times of guided tours
From March to June and from September to November:
Guided tours of the salt flats are available every day but times may vary. These are updated each week.
July and August:
Every day starting at: 10.30am, 11.30am, 2.00pm, 3.30pm and 5.00pm (with the exception of Sunday mornings). Please arrive 30 minutes before the start of the tour to get tickets from the reception desk at the Eco museum.
Unguided visit of the Eco museum
Full price: 4.50 €, Pass prices*: 3.70 €, concessions**: 3.00 €
Visit with commentary on the salt marsh
Full price: 4.50 €, Pass prices: 3.70 €, concessions: 3.00 €
Dual visit (Eco museum + commentated visit)
Full price : 7.00 €, Pass prices : 5.50 €, concessions : 4.50 €
Rendez-vous with salt farmer (Tuesdays and Fridays during July and August, upon prior reservation)
Full price: 9.50 €, concessions: 5.50 €
Row boat hire
Boat for up to 4 people: 16.00 €
Tour and local produce tasting (commentated visit of the salt marsh followed by tasting a range of local produce, upon reservation)
Adults: 7.50 €, children: 5.50 €
Learning workshop for 4 – 12 year olds (during school holiday periods, upon prior reservation)
Price: 5.50 € / per child
« À la sau » Treasure Hunt (during school holiday periods, upon reservation)
Price: 18 € / team of 2 to 5 people
Row boat Aperitif
Single price: 12 € / per person
Freebies (applicable to Eco museum visits and guided tour)
- Children under 6
- Maison des Artistes and ICOM members
- Holders of (CDT) cards
- The Press and museum personnelle, on presenting credentials
- People accompanying groups
- Persons with free entry status Personnes munies d’un titre justifiant la gratuité (group members, partnership personnel, etc.)
- Events (Herritage Open Days, Salt Marsh Festivals, etc.)
* Pass Prices: Oléron Pass, Nature and Culture, campsite pass (visits to the Eco museum only), visitors accompanied by partnership host personnel (campsites, hotels, holiday centre, etc.), other partnerships (route guide, gîte de France, etc.)
** Concessions: children (6-18 years old), students, groups of 10 persons plus, people with disabilities, job seekers, on presenting credentials.